Yeah! Here I am! With some bits of live report from tonight’s BLACK PERIOD Xmas Live (or, as Shou named it: アリスマス ww). Let’s get straight to it, shall we?
- At the beginning (Heart of Gold), there were some problems with Shou’s mic. No sound would come out from it, so while the staff were fixing it, Shou was singing without the mic, and the audience sang along with him.
- Tora was looking very healthy and smiling a lot. He had a black tie on, apparently, and took it off somewhere in the middle of the live. He walked around as well, even to the right side of the stage (Hiroto’s side).
- During AGEHA, Shou stepped down the stage and mingled with the audience. I read lots of funny things like people being able to grope Shou’s arms, stomach, even armpit XDDD
- During The Arc’s solo guitar, Hiroto ran toward Tora’s side and played guitar back-to-back with him.
- For the encore, Saga walked out wearing a santa’s hat, but he took it off right afterward. He announced the Valentine’s Day live (they’re selling the tickets for couples. Imagine that. Attending Alice Nine’s live with your boyfriend. LOL). And then Nao made a promise to lose some weight until the Valentine’s Day live.
- Hiroto kissed Saga’s head.
- A bit from the MCs. Shou: “Torara is standing and walking during this #3 huh…” || Hiroto: “Yep, the first half of #3 he had been sitting, but then the last half, he’s been standing as usual. lol” || Shou: “Right, just now he was sitting and then he stood up, and walked to the right side of the stage. I was shocked. I thought, would you stop that?” (As in, Shou worrying about Tora’s leg.)
- During MC, Tora was talking about his injury, though not so much about how it happened, but more about the attention he received from everyone. Tora: “I can feel everyone’s love (while I’m injured), even from the members.” || Shou: “That’s right.” || Tora: “Shou-kun… Shou-kun is really a gentle person. The other day when the two of us were on the shinkansen, I was thirsty and thinking about getting something to drink. I reached for my bag, but then Shou stood up and said, ‘I’ll get them,’ and dashed off. I wasn’t in a hurry, but still, he actually ran just to get the drinks when he could have just walked. It was shocking.”
- Tora reviewed(?) the night when drunken Saga and Hiroto crashed into his room… again, I think? So it didn’t just happen once. XD Tora: “There was this one time he (Tora used ‘こいつ’ when referring Saga… ww) got drunk and knocked on my door in the middle of the night, asking ‘Hey, what are you doing~?’” || Shou: “Oh, that happened. lol” || Tora: “Then all of a sudden he fell asleep on my bed. And next Hiroto came in too. Both of them occupied my bed, so I decided to watch anime. That was around 1 a.m.” || Hiroto: “When I woke up I felt, ‘Woah! What the hell did I do?!’ lol”
- After the encore, Nao kissed Hiroto. On the lips. After he stepped down from his drumset, Nao approached Hiroto. When people thought he was going to kiss his cheek, Nao pulled Hiroto’s face and promptly kissed his lips.
- Shou threw his parka to the audience. A battle of jankenpon had to be done between some girls to decide who could take it home. XD
Well, that’s all. Nao kissing Hiroto was a big shock, honestly. That sounded like a pretty vicious kind of fanservice, for Nao. LOL~ But, oh God, THANKGOODNESS Tora opened up a bit about the shinkansen issue! So it was true! He and Shou took off early, just the two of them. And Shou, as a prince, that’s such a sweet thing to do for the tiger ♡ (although running around in a train can be dangerous, you know…). And, oh man, I’d love to have a friend like Saga. He’s so amusing when he’s drunk. XD
Okay. That leaves us… Countdown live, New Year’s Eve.
Posted on December/25/2012
- chiinyandesu reblogged this from akinojou
- chiinyandesu likes this
- pandoricafairytale reblogged this from akinojou
- pandoricafairytale likes this
- sandeuls-butt likes this
- Show more notes
The name is Aki (アキ). A fangirl of music, 馬鹿イケメン, reading, writing, and daydreaming. Member of musicJAPANplus World Team. Welcome to my tumblr. I hope you enjoy your visit.