The name is Aki (アキ). A fangirl of music, 馬鹿イケメン, reading, writing, and daydreaming. Member of musicJAPANplus World Team. Welcome to my tumblr. I hope you enjoy your visit.
First of all, Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a big year (speaking of jrock and visual kei), hopefully it’s true.
Anyways. About the reports. Well, to be honest, I couldn’t find too many people tweeting about the live tonight. I don’t know. Maybe they haven’t arrived home to tweet. I’ll just write down what I already found, and if I find more, I’ll post again.
- So, as you all might have already heard. Yes, Alice Nine will release 3 singles next year, consecutively starting from March to May. It was announced tonight during the live, and the staff tweeted about it as well. The first single’s title is [Daybreak].
- They also announced the 9th anniversary tour. Tour. Not just one anniversary live. Apparently it’s going to be a long one, too, because they’re adding #number again.
- Shou’s birthday live, July 5th, will be held in Zepp Sapporo.
- The opening BGM was Hamasaki Ayumi’s song.
- They were talking about Saga’s leg during MC. Shou: “Saga’s legs are thin, even I as a man thinks they’re beautiful. But for girls who want to date him, that’ll be a hurdle.” || Tora: “This kind of talk hits Nao the most (lol).” || Nao: “I have great legs too! In that case I’ll go out with Saga.”
- One report said Shou’s way of talking during MC sounded different than usual, he was kind of cute tonight.
- Shou kissed Tora’s head (and unfortunately I couldn’t find more details about this!).
- During encore, they played a clip that showed the band from the early days until now. And then when it ended, there was a picture of a clock. That’s when they did the countdown to New Year.
Aaaaaannnddd… that’s about it. *sigh*